Stunt Driving 201 – $449
60 Min in car – 4.5 Hours event time
– You do the driving.
– Maneuvers – Slalom Course (forward and reverse), J-Turn, Reverse 180 Turn and a Drifting Trial.
– Modified BMW 328 IS Coupe with hydraulic handbrakes and automatic transmissions.
Arrive – Registration and Insurance Waiver signing
- 20 min – Chalk Talk – How to execute and safety briefing
- 45 min – Slalom Course Runs – Our instructors coach you in car as you take several runs forward and reverse at executing this course.
- 45 min –J-Turn – Our Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the right seat then you get in the driver’s seat and our instructor stays with you as you take several runs at executing this turn.
- 45 min –Reverse 180 Turn – Our Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the right seat then you get in the driver’s seat and our instructor stays with you as you take several runs at executing this turn.
- 15 min – Trophy and Certificate Presentation.
- 15 min – Drifting Trial
BUY it – Gift it – Book it later
"Stunt Driving 201" Advanced Stunt Driving Experience - Canada ( 507.37 CAD )
Book this ExperienceView Schedule
FAQ Stunt Driving 201 (Advanced)
No, having Stunt Driving 101 as a foundation would be helpful but it is not necessary as we will review the basics from Stunt Driving 101 before we teach you the new stunts.
Yes! Ridealongs are always welcome. The cost for the Ridealong for the Stunt Driving 201 is the same as for our other events. See pricing information above.
Yes, we do corporate and private events regularly, such as bachelor parties, team building, corporate gatherings and so on. We can tailor the event especially for you, so whether you would like lunch, a photographer on site, specific days and times, that is no problem, just give us a call - 416-858-1337, 888-267-9123 or email@example.com