Stunt Driving 101 – $349
45 Min in car – 4 Hours event time
– You do the driving!
– Maneuvers – Slalom Course, J-Turn and Reverse 180 Turn plus 2 Competition rounds.
– Modified BMW 328 IS Coupe with hydraulic handbrakes and automatic transmissions.
Arrive – Registration and Insurance Waiver signing
- 20 min – Chalk Talk – How to execute and safety briefing
- 45 min – Slalom Course Runs – Our instructors coach you in car as you take several runs at executing this course.
- 45 min – J-Turn – Our Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the right seat then you get in the driver’s seat and our instructor stays with you as you take several runs at executing this turn.
- 45 min – Reverse 180 Turn – Our Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the right seat then you get in the driver’s seat and our instructor stays with you as you take several runs at executing this turn.
- 45 min – Competition Runs – We set up an obstacle course that requires all three skills to be executed in sequence. These runs are timed and judged by your peers.
- 15 min – Trophy and Certificate Presentation.
Buy it – Gift it – Book it later
"Stunt Driving 101" Stunt Driving Experience - Canada ( 394.37 CAD )
Book this ExperienceView Schedule
FAQ Stunt Driving 101
Our cars are BMW 328 IS Coupes with a modified hydraulic handbreak. They are all automatic transmissions.
The event is 4 hours (based on 12 participants)
Yes! Spectators are always welcome and if you would like to bring a friend to ridealong in the car with you, in the back seat. Here is information about our Just Hang On – Ridealong Experience (add link here)
No, we are in a closed course environment so it does not fall under the rules of the road. Teenagers under the age of 18 can drive as well; we just need a parental waiver signed.
All we need is an insurance waiver signed and this happens at registration.